Do you need ...
more help finding material for your research?
- See the tabs in this Guide for Books, Databases,
- Use Library Search to search across most of what the Library holds (books, e-books, articles, DVDs etc).
- Still not enough information?
Use the big three research databases:
Scopus, Google Scholar and Web of Science
They are enormous and cover all subjects.
They also allow you to link to articles that cite
- Please feel free to contact your Liaison Librarian
to know more about research models and theories?
- Find books on research methodology in the social sciences.
- Browse the shelves on level 5 (in the City Campus library) at 300.72 and 001.42 Many books on qualitative and quantitative research in the social sciences are shelved here and are useful for many areas including health, business, communication, etc.
3. Select from the huge variety of guides to academic writing and creating literature reviews available online and in the Library's specialist online databases; e.g.Sage Research Methods or Emerald.
to keep up to date with research in your area?
to find theses?