Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
RSS Feeds Direct To You
Use RSS Feed readers such as iGoogle to subscribe to these RSS Feeds directly to your computer.
There are a number of ways to keep informed of legal publications and news:
- RSS Feeds - from news services, parliament, databases
- Legal Websites
- New Books - Titles received in the Library - Check out the New Books display shelves on a weekly basis (Level 4) or check the Catalogue online for books received in the month
- New Journal Issues - received in the Library - Check for the latest issues on the New Books display shelves (Level 4)
- Email Alerting Services - many databases and journal publishers provide an alerting service that lets you know by email when a new journal issues is published and/ or when articles on a particular topic/ author are added to the database. Examples of some useful databases are:
- Watch Parliament Live on TV or via the web (see Website pages for links)
NZ and Australian publications and legal news websites