Below is a selection of books in the Library on Company and Corporate Law. You can find many others on the Library Catalogue.
Use Blackboard to locate Course Resources to access the specific readings for your course, some of which will be found in the Library Short Loan collections.
- RP Austin Ford, Austin and Ramsay's Principles of Corporations Law (16th ed, LexisNexis Butterworths, Chatswood (NSW), 2015).
- Elizabeth J Boros and John Duns Corporate Law (3rd ed, Oxford University Press, South Melbourne, 2013).
- PL Davies Gower's Principles of Modern Company Law (10th ed, Thomson Reuters, London, 2016).
- John Farrar Corporate Governance: Theories, Principles and Practice (3rd ed, Oxford University Press, South Melbourne, 2008).
- Ross Grantham and Charles Rickett Company and Securities Law:Commentary and Materials (Brookers, Wellington, 2002).
- Peter Watts Directors Powers and Duties (2nd ed, LexisNexis, Wellington, 2015).