Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Legislation & Law Commission Reports
Use the link below to access the following legislation:
- Companies Act 1993
- Securities Act 1978
Other Course Information
Please refer to Blackboard to obtain the lists of required weekly readings and cases which are set by your lecturers.
Below is a selection of books in the Library on Company and Corporate Law. You can find many others on the Library Catalogue.
Use Blackboard to locate Course Resources to access the specific readings for your course, some of which will be found in the Library Short Loan collections.
- RP Austin Ford, Austin and Ramsay's Principles of Corporations Law (16th ed, LexisNexis Butterworths, Chatswood (NSW), 2015).
- Elizabeth J Boros and John Duns Corporate Law (3rd ed, Oxford University Press, South Melbourne, 2013).
- PL Davies Gower's Principles of Modern Company Law (10th ed, Thomson Reuters, London, 2016).
- John Farrar Corporate Governance: Theories, Principles and Practice (3rd ed, Oxford University Press, South Melbourne, 2008).
- Ross Grantham and Charles Rickett Company and Securities Law:Commentary and Materials (Brookers, Wellington, 2002).
- Peter Watts Directors Powers and Duties (2nd ed, LexisNexis, Wellington, 2015).