Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
is a high-quality typesetting system. It includes features designed for the production of technical and scientific documents.
AUT thesis template
Apacite has been updated to reflect APA 7th (developed by Erik Meijer, and updated with the assistance of Alan Litchfield).
IEEE citing and referencing using the IEEE transactions format is available.
For information about this template contact Alan Litchfield. (Template designer).
Overleaf is a web-based editor with many templates that make it easy to get started.
TeXstudio is an integrated writing environment for creating LaTeX documents. Download for Windows.
CTAN Comprehensive TeX Archive Network
The Comprehensive TeX Archive Network is a set of Internet sites around the world that offer TeX-related material for download.
LaTeX commands for various symbols. Sketch the symbol to see the LaTeX command.
Apacite provides a BibTeX style and a LaTeX package which are designed to match the requirements of the American Psychological Association's (APA) style for citations.
MathJax CDN shutting down on April 30, 2017. Alternatives available.
Mathjax alternatives - RawGit cdnjs
Books on LaTeX
- LaTeX - a featured book on Wikibooks
- Kottwitz, S. (2011). LaTeX beginner's guide. Birmingham, UK: Packt. eBook
- Kopka, H., & Daly, P. W. (2004). Guide to LATEX. Boston: Addison-Wesley. Call Num: 686.22544536 KOP - Check Library shelves.
- Dongen, M. R. C. v., & Books24x7, I. (2012). LATEX and friends. Heidelberg: Springer Berlin Heidelberg. eBook
- Gratzer, G. (2014). Practical LaTeX. Heidelberg: Springer. eBook
- Gratzer, G. A. (2016). More math into LaTeX. Cham : Springer. eBook