AUT's Read & Publish agreements:
- Enable corresponding authors from AUT to publish open access immediately on acceptance, and free of any Article Processing Charges (APCs)
- Are negotiated by the Council of Australian University Librarians (CAUL), representing 39 Australian and all NZ university libraries
- Are sometimes referred to as 'transformative agreements'
- Cover 12 publishers and thousands of journals
- Cover hybrid and some fully open access ('gold') journals
- You must be the corresponding author!
- You must be able to use your AUT email during the whole publishing process
Note: Other charges, such as pages or colour charges, are not covered by these agreements and may remain payable by Corresponding Authors. Please check journal submission guidelines for more information about extra changes.
- Check the A-Z title list. Note: this list covers all publishers CAUL has had an agreement with. AUT does not participate in all CAUL agreements. Please check the column of Publisher when selecting journals from this list.
- For details of our agreement with each publisher see the relevant page of this guide