|#. Artist's First Name Last Name, Title of Artwork, Date of Creation, medium, Location, City.|
|#. Artist's First Name Last Name, Title of Artwork, Date of Creation, medium, Location, City, accessed Date of Access, URL or Image Database Name.|
36. Aaron Siskind, Untitled (The Most Crowded Block), 1939, gelatin silver print, Kemper Museum of Contemporary Art, Kansas City.
37. Star Gossage, Marae, 2013, oil on board, James Wallace Arts Trust Collection, The Pah, Auckland.
38. Masaccio, The Tribute Money, ca. 1425, fresco, Brancacci Chapel, Santa Maria del Carmine, Florence, accessed September 20, 2016, https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:The_Tribute_Money_Masaccio_Cappella_Brancacci.jpg.
39. Kanak People of New Caledonia, Mask (Daguk), [1900?], wooden mask, Metropolian Museum of Art, New York, accessed May 5, 2015, Artstor.
To cite a reproduction of an artwork in a book or other published source, omit the medium and location and give publication information for the source instead.
40. Robyn Kahukiwa, Whakapapa Birth & Death, 2005, in Ron Brownson, ed., Art Toi: New Zealand Art at Auckland Art Gallery Toi o Tāmaki (Auckland: Auckland Art Gallery, 2011), 298.